Licensed Mental Health Therapist
Full Job Description
Are you a counselor looking to join a private practice? Interested in being part of a fun, compassionate team? Unleashed Counseling is looking for a fee-for-service mental health professional to provide counseling in multiple areas (individual, couples, family, and child/adolescent). We are looking for a clinician licensed to practice in PA [LCSW, LPC, LP, or LMFT] who can provide therapeutic services in specialized areas including anxiety, depression, addiction and eating disorders. Clinicians must be competent in multicultural counseling and LGBTQ-affirming care. Experience in animal-assisted therapy is desired, but not necessary. We will offer training opportunities for counselors who wish to obtain a therapy animal.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Conducts initial assessments and diagnoses.
- Develops a plan of treatment that is recovery-oriented and tailored to the specific needs of the client.
- Conduct individual, family, and/or group psychotherapy using generally accepted techniques employed in a manner consistent with ethical standards of practice.
- Maintains license as current at all times. Maintenance of a current license shall qualify as having met minimum annual training requirements.
- Attends clinical supervision and/or team meetings as applicable and required.
- Cooperates and collaborates with other members of the team in a manner which promotes the growth and healthy development of clients served and the practice as a whole.
- Maintains clinical records according to company standards and requirements for each client assigned.
- Appropriately plans for and coordinates continuity of care of clients.
Email us your resume and cover letter!